lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

ORAL EXAM

VOCABULARY

SPORTS: cycle, do archery, do gymnastics, do judo, play basketball, play golf, play tennis, ski. Diving, kayaking, rafting, surfing, swimming, waterskiing
SUBJECTS: ART, ENGLISH, GEOGRAPHY, HISTORY, MATHS, MUSIC, PE, SCIENCE.
ILNESSES: A COLD, A COUGH, EARACHE, A HEADACHE, STOMACH ACHE, TOOTHACHE

GRAMMAR CONTENTS
·         Initial Questions
o    What’s your name?
o    How are you today?
o    What’s the weather like today?
o    What day is it today?
o    What time is it?
·         Likes/Dislikes
o    Do you  like (cooking, rollerblading, sleeping, taking photos, watching a film)?
o    Yes, I do
o    No, I don’t
  • PRESENT CONTINUOUS (FLASHCARDS)
WHAT IS HE/SHE DOING?
HE/SHE IS (READING A BOOK)
·         Talking about sports:

Do you (play tennis)?
Yes, I do.
No, I don’t.

Are you good at (swimming)?
Yes, I am.
No, I’m not.

·         Talking about subjects:
Does he/she like (English)?
Yes, he/she does
No, he/she doesn’t

·         Talking about illnesses (FLASHCARDS)

What’s the matter?
I’ve got (a cold)/ She’s got (earache)

ROLE PLAY

·         Doctor: D
·         Patient: P

·         D:  Hello _______. Come in.  What's the matter?
·         I've got a _________________.

·         D: OK, Let me see.  Take these pills
·         P: Thank you, doctor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario