lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

ORAL ENGLISH ASSESSMENT - 3RD TERM

VOCABULARY

DAILY ACTIONS: get up, get dressed, go to work, have breakfast, have lunch, go home, have dinner, go to bed

 TYPES OF FILMS: an adventure film, a cartoon, a comedy, a fantasy film, a musical, a scary film, a science fiction film, a wildlife film.
  • a boat, a cave, an island, a map, shells, treasure.
  •  insects: an ant, a bee, a butterfly, a grasshopper, a ladybird, a snail, a spider, a worm.
GRAMMAR CONTENTS

Initial Questions
o What’s your name? My name is…
o Can you spell your name? Yes, m, a, r…
o How old are you? I’m ____ years-old.
o What’s the weather like today? It’s ____
o What day is it today? It’s _____
o What time is it? It’s ______
o What is your favourite sport? I like (playing tennis).
o Are you good at (swimming)? Yes, I am or No, I’m not.
o What is your favourite subject? My favourite subject is _______.
o Do you like (food/ animals)? Yes, I do or No, I don’t.



DESCRIBE A PICTURE:
This is/That is/These are/Those are

ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PICTURE:
S1: Are there any _________?
S2: Yes, there is or No, there aren’t.

TALK ABOUT FILMS:
She wants to watch a (fantasy film).
He doesn’t want to watch a (comedy)

TALK ABOUT DAILY ACTIONS:
What time does he/she (get up)?
 She/He (gets up) at (eleven o’clock).

1 comentario:

  1. Recordad que en la web del cole también está la información y además podéis ver vídeos.

    ResponderEliminar