lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2016

Starter Unit

STARTER UNIT: AT THE TOWN HALL
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN…
C
EP
NC
·      Vocabulary: Brazil-Brazilian/France-French/Italy-Italian/Japan-Japanese/Poland-Polish/Spain-Spanish/The UK-British.



·      Grammar:
o   Review of Level 4 structures.



·        English class routines:  date, weather, time, etc.



·      Listening.



·      Speaking.



·      Reading.



·      Writing.




Notebook and Activity Book
C
EP
NC
-I do all exercises



-I correct every exercise



Attitude
C
EP
NC
-I study every day



-I have  good behavior in class



I try to speak in English






COUNTRY
NATIONALITY

Brazil
Brazilian
France
French
Poland
Polish
Japan
Japanese
Italy
Italian
Spain
Spanish
United Kingdom
British


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario