lunes, 10 de octubre de 2016

ENGLISH UNIT 1

UNIT 1: At Tara’s house
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN…
C
EP
NC
·      Vocabulary:  Arrive home, brush my teeth, catch the bus, have a shower, leave home, make my bed, take the dog for a walk, use the internet, wake up, watch TV.
·      It’s foggy, it’s raining, it’s snowing, it’s warm, it’s wet, the sun is shining.



·      Grammar:
o    Adverbs of frequency: always, usually, sometimes, never.
o    Present continuous: am/is/are…-ing.
o    Review of present simple.



·        English class routines:  date, weather, time, etc.



·      Listening.



·      Speaking.



·      Reading.



·      Writing.




NOTEBOOK AND ACTIVITY BOOK
C
EP
NC
-I do all exercises



-I correct every exercise



-I write the date every day



ATTITUDE
C
EP
NC
-I study every day



-I have a good behavior in class



I try to speak in English





VIDEOS

PRESENT SIMPLE

ROUTINES




PRESENT CONTINUOUS


THE WEATHER



POSTERS







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario